For more than 120 years, Hamilton has fostered a strong sense of community responsibility and gives generously of its time and resources to promote economic development activities in the communities we serve. We know that when we invest in resources that make our communities stronger, we all benefit. From the volunteer efforts of its employees to strategic planning and business expertise offered by corporate leaders, Hamilton eagerly lends its knowledge, experience and resources to each of the communities we serve.
At Hamilton, we are grateful for the support we receive from our communities and we are honored to invest our resources toward giving back and making these communities great places to live, work and play.
In the past year, we have contributed to more than 114 organizations in our local exchange area, as well as across the country in the communities through volunteer hours, financial contributions or other resources. Below are some of the types of organizations we have been proud to support.
- Animal Rights, Welfare and Services
- Children’s and Family Services
- Community Foundations
- Educational Programs and Services & Youth Development
- Environment Protection and Conservation
- Food Banks/ Food Pantries
- Health and Medical Programs, Services and Research
- Historical Preservation and Museums
- Housing and Neighborhood Development
- Performing Arts
- Parks, Gardens and Nature Centers
- Scholarships and Financial Support
- Social Service Organizations