As we are closely monitoring the situation surrounding the expanding outbreaks of COVID-19, we want to keep you informed about what we are doing to protect the health and safety of our customers, our community and our employees.
Beginning Monday, March 23rd, 2020:
Hamilton has temporarily relocated its in-person customer service across the street to 1001 12th Street. There is limited lobby access, however for the health and safety of our customers and employees, we encourage customers to utilize the drive thru for customer service.
- Hamilton business office hours will also temporarily change until further notice.
New in-person customer service hours are:
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday (Lobby and Drive Thru at 1001 12th Street)
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday (Drive Thru Only)
- Payments can be made online (Ebill.HamiltonTel.com) or over the phone.
Rest assured, our network is highly redundant and fully operational. We have built our network and operations to make sure we can keep our customers connected, no matter the situation. We continue to be open for business and are following the current guidance from national, state and local health authorities to ensure we are taking the appropriate actions.
- We have initiated additional cleaning practices and reinforced prevention techniques. We will keep you updated on any changes to office hours via email, Facebook and our website.
- During service and installation appointments, you may notice our technicians practicing extra safety precautions and using disinfectant wipes. We are prioritizing safety and health and will reschedule your appointment if anyone in your home is ill.
- E-Bill a great way to pay your bill online without having to leave your home. If you’re not enrolled, click here to access your account or call 402.694.5101 to get started. You can also pay your bill over the phone or bring your payment to our drive-thru drop box across the street from our main entrance.
- We urge you to practice the personal precautions recommended by the CDC to help prevent illness. They include frequent hand washing, not touching your face, disinfecting surfaces and social distancing. Visit the CDC’s website for complete details.
- For the latest updates from the Aurora News-Register on how COVID-19 is impacting Hamilton County, tune to Cobalt TV channel 509 or visit the Aurora News-Register’s website.
If you are practicing social distancing, you can still get in contact with us:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 402.694.5101
- Message us through Facebook
We understand the impact this is having on business, organizations and communities around the country. While we work toward keeping our employees and customers at minimized risk for illness, please be assured that we will also continue to do all we can to deliver the same high quality, reliable and uninterrupted services you expect.
Thank you for your continued trust in us!